I have to admit that I am still having trouble finding the theme for my next writing project. My last project just happened to me. I lived it. That is what I imagine will inspire my next series of pieces: life. Little can be gained in trying to force it.
Download Online Poetry Chapbooks!
If I Have To Say blog and all posted materials by Robert Allen Mahaney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- nothing special, just trees and the sun . . .
- Oldupai Sunrise (Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania. July 2012)
- puzzled apart together
- leaves, trees, and the sun on the last warm day of the year
- no 14
- Electric pole alien
- Flowing forest
- "If I have to say . . ." Online poetry chapbook download
- like an upward pointing arrow . . .
- Entropy of twisted tagging and twisted metal