Download Online Poetry Chapbooks!
If I Have To Say blog and all posted materials by Robert Allen Mahaney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- nothing special, just trees and the sun . . .
- Oldupai Sunrise (Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania. July 2012)
- puzzled apart together
- leaves, trees, and the sun on the last warm day of the year
- no 14
- Electric pole alien
- Flowing forest
- "If I have to say . . ." Online poetry chapbook download
- like an upward pointing arrow . . .
- Entropy of twisted tagging and twisted metal
Tag Archives: Uncertainty
And in the end . . . She’s just something that happened, an event like any other, ephemeral like that sun on the skin or a sudden startling sound across the quiet room. But even I am not me anymore, … Continue reading
This is what it is to be in our time, to be openly anonymous, to hide nothing and in this exposure to be unseen. Visible invisibility is visibly invisible. I can see that you aren’t there and never were.
What original sin? We search for some novelty and we find such banality. Where is transgression and where is the new? There is no original sin and never was. The possibilities are as exhausted as I am . What if … Continue reading